Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Hi, im jacob boomblade, lv. 21 pyromancer. I was wondering, what is stitching and how do you do it? Thank you, bye!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Stitiching is like lets say i have a dress, i dont like it but it has the defense i need i can go to stitch lady get my favorite robe and make my favorite robe have the defense i need

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
slashersword4 wrote:
Stitiching is like lets say i have a dress, i dont like it but it has the defense i need i can go to stitch lady get my favorite robe and make my favorite robe have the defense i need

May I ask who the "stich lady" is?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
metalj10 wrote:
slashersword4 wrote:

person next to zeke
p.s you need crowns

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
metalj10 wrote:
slashersword4 wrote:

person next to zeke
p.s you need crowns

Oh!!! Is that what she means buy "Stitch (or switch, I don't remember) Items"? I always wondered! But that's to bad it costs crowns