Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spoiled kids?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
i was just threatenend to be muted by some kid who says his dad works for ki. what should i do?

Administrator
Besides the fact we would not threaten our players, KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Besides the fact we would not threaten our players, KingsIsle employees have their own badge. If someone claims they are a KingsIsle employee but they cannot show you this badge, report them immediately.

um professor greyrose he said that a kid reported him threatning to mute him because his dad works for ki

he never said the kid was claiming to be a member of ki
the kid was claiming he had a dad that works for ki

Administrator
grvy123 wrote:

um professor greyrose he said that a kid reported him threatning to mute him because his dad works for ki

Doesn't matter, this behavior is not allowed and our employees and their families are aware of our code of conduct in this matter.

Anyone who claims they are a KI employee or are affiliated (related, friends etc) with a KI employee can be reported, particularly if they are attempting to extort information or items, or are threatening players with sanctions. This is absolutely not acceptable.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

Doesn't matter, this behavior is not allowed and our employees and their families are aware of our code of conduct in this matter.

Anyone who claims they are a KI employee or are affiliated (related, friends etc) with a KI employee can be reported, particularly if they are attempting to extort information or items, or are threatening players with sanctions. This is absolutely not acceptable.

ok thnx for clearing that up

now i know to look for ki inpersonators and people claiming there family or friends etc are ki members

thnx for the info i will keep a sharp eye out for anyone that breaks this rule