Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Geographic Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Hello wizards, I was wondering if anybody knows how to recieve the badge, "Spiral Geographic", or something close to that. None of the wikias say anything about it, and I saw a person in the arena with such a title. Anybody have a solution on how to get it?

Sean Stormshard, Legendary Astral Sorcerer

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
After you finish the Final Countdown quest (beat Malistaire) you get another quest. There were some steps that I can't remember, but eventually you have to defeat a character with a name like Estrakir Gloomthorn. He is located in a tower in Marleybone. A bug still exists were if your friend is in there, the system will say he or she was in 'Warehouse'. Most people call it 'Warehouse' but actually there is another Warehouse in the game.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
ic0517 wrote:
After you finish the Final Countdown quest (beat Malistaire) you get another quest. There were some steps that I can't remember, but eventually you have to defeat a character with a name like Estrakir Gloomthorn. He is located in a tower in Marleybone. A bug still exists were if your friend is in there, the system will say he or she was in 'Warehouse'. Most people call it 'Warehouse' but actually there is another Warehouse in the game.

Thanks, I had already done that situation and apparently never got the badge.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
To get this badge you must complete the book quest in celestia. You are not required to beat the tower in marleybone.

Kevin Battlesword, Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
May 27, 2010
I'm a little confused at what you guys are saying since i got the badge the minute i turned in the last quest i had left in the game which was the trials of the spheres turn in quest to halston baelstrom, and soon as i turned it in i got the badge and i have not yet seen a badge for completing the warehouse

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Finished the book quest, finished the final quest of CL. Maybe there's just a problem with it atm. Other than that i'm probably mistaken and DO have it.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
This badge drove me crazy, turns out that Senator Santhus in the crustacian empire had another quest for me even though I sware I finished them all. As soon as I went into the first part of the quest I got the Spiral Geographic Badge. Hope this saves someone as much of a headache as it caused me.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I completed the warehouse tower a couple days ago. Did not get the badge. Checked and all quests are done in cs. No more quest in my book. Talked to teacher of electric , he gave me everyhting except the badge and thanked me. But no badge :( So, I spent more hours doing it again and finsihed it again. No badge! :( What can i do to get the badge? Not fair. :?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Moser wrote:
Hello wizards, I was wondering if anybody knows how to recieve the badge, "Spiral Geographic", or something close to that. None of the wikias say anything about it, and I saw a person in the arena with such a title. Anybody have a solution on how to get it?

Sean Stormshard, Legendary Astral Sorcerer

Never got it, done Warehouse.