Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Charts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 16, 2014
As most of you know, there are spiral charts in multiple places, Gamma's Tower, the Stellerarium (Celestia), and probably the Arcanum to name a few. Today, i'm refering to the first two. In Gamma's tower, the Spiral Chart only goes to Zafaria even though Ambrose tells you about Avalon, Azteca, and Krysalis. I am okay with not showing Polaris, Mirage, or Empyrea since someone in the arcanum tells you about them. But I really think the other worlds shoud be added! In Celestia, The chart seems correct except one small thing, Celestia isn't even there! I know this doesn't mean much but it is still a problem.

-Zachary SpirtLeaf 121
-Lauren Mythmask 48

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I just checked the Arcanum. It too only goes to Zafaria!

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
DemonHunter157 on Dec 9, 2018 wrote:
As most of you know, there are spiral charts in multiple places, Gamma's Tower, the Stellerarium (Celestia), and probably the Arcanum to name a few. Today, i'm refering to the first two. In Gamma's tower, the Spiral Chart only goes to Zafaria even though Ambrose tells you about Avalon, Azteca, and Krysalis. I am okay with not showing Polaris, Mirage, or Empyrea since someone in the arcanum tells you about them. But I really think the other worlds shoud be added! In Celestia, The chart seems correct except one small thing, Celestia isn't even there! I know this doesn't mean much but it is still a problem.

-Zachary SpirtLeaf 121
-Lauren Mythmask 48
#District_of_the_Stars