Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spending Crowns? [Opinions]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2018
So, I have about 10,000 Crowns sitting in my account currently, and I am planning on spending about half of it on a Life Mastery Amulet for my significant other, who also plays, since it's on sale. I do have 3 Permanent Mounts; a Gyrocycle, a Battle Havox, and a Dual Skimmer, so I think I won't be buying any mounts, but I'm pretty much wondering what I should spend the other roughly 5000 crowns I'll have left on. I'd rather hear suggestions other than packs, but if you are going to suggest packs, please suggest specific ones. (My main is a Level 55 Storm at the time of writing this, I also have a Level 10 Balance, and I'm planning on making Fire, Life, Death, and Ice Wizards). Considering that, any packs I open will probably be meant for my storm, but not necessarily. You could also just say what you would buy, rather than maybe what you'd recommend.

TL;DR: What should I spend a little over 5,000 crowns on? (Please be specific if Possible)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SophiaSolstice on Jan 7, 2019 wrote:
So, I have about 10,000 Crowns sitting in my account currently, and I am planning on spending about half of it on a Life Mastery Amulet for my significant other, who also plays, since it's on sale. I do have 3 Permanent Mounts; a Gyrocycle, a Battle Havox, and a Dual Skimmer, so I think I won't be buying any mounts, but I'm pretty much wondering what I should spend the other roughly 5000 crowns I'll have left on. I'd rather hear suggestions other than packs, but if you are going to suggest packs, please suggest specific ones. (My main is a Level 55 Storm at the time of writing this, I also have a Level 10 Balance, and I'm planning on making Fire, Life, Death, and Ice Wizards). Considering that, any packs I open will probably be meant for my storm, but not necessarily. You could also just say what you would buy, rather than maybe what you'd recommend.

TL;DR: What should I spend a little over 5,000 crowns on? (Please be specific if Possible)
If we're not looking at packs or mounts this is what I would look at doing:

Increase backpacks twice each to allow max items.
Bric-a-brac elixirs on houses I will do gardening in or have good spaces for decorating.
Additional Castle elixir to have more space for pets/items and decorating etc

5k doesn't go a long way with those things so I would wait for them to be on half price offer (these come around pretty regularly). I know you couldn't do all those things for 5k but I listed them all because you may have done some of them already

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A Crowns Spending Spree is always fun :P

I do however recommend you:

Purchase the increased Housing Limit Elixir (Bric-a-Brac) - This especially helps with Gardening.

Purchase the increased Bag Pack Elixir on each of your major wizards - The additional space does come in handy, especially if you don't visit Bazaar often.

Save some of the crowns in case you may need:

Energy Elixirs
Henchmen
Pack-A-Palooza returns.
Sales on certain expensive items.