Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 20, 2012
Are there any other bosses than loremaster that drop spells?

Delver
May 29, 2009
Yes there are several. It depends if you want unique spell drops that the Loremaster doesn't have or if you want some that she does have.

Zaneki & Shoji in Shirataki temple drop the Goat Monk and Samorai respectively. You don't have to do the whole dungeon either. Just fight Shoji (Balance boss) to get the key to open the gate then head to the Air Shrine to fight Zaneki (Fire boss) log out and repeat until you get the spell. Their drops were way easier for me than the Loremaster. Not only that, I could specifically fight with my Sorceress & Theurgist knowing I wouldn't get the spell on the wrong wizard.

While you are in Mooshu, head to the Cave of Solitude and fight Koto (Ice boss) to try for Ninja Pigs. If you have a Wooden Skeleton Key you can also fight Takanobu the Masterless for the storm spell, Catch of the Day.

If you have a good enough team, you can fight the Stone Key boss, Lambent, in the Crystal Caves, and go for his Burning Rampage (Fire) spell. Note you don't have to be a high level to fight this boss or get his spell, but him and his minions can be dangerous so a good team is a must!

Those are the only spells I can think of at the moment that are drops not from the Loremaster. Good luck farming :)

~SM~

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
In addition to the above spells listed, I think Aphrodite in the Graveyard of Darkmoor drops the Life spell, Sacred Charge.

Here's a list of all the dropped spells currently available. Click on the spell and it will tell you where you can (hopefully) earn it.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Dropped_Spells#axzz51AFCwreK&gsc.tab=0

Alia Misthaven