Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Drop Rate Lowered?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2015
I keep hearing that the spell drop rate from stuff like packs has been lowered and people who have spent over 100 dollars got nothing. Has the chance been lowered, and why was it lowered if it was? There is no point in lowering it.

Administrator
Gallaer on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
I keep hearing that the spell drop rate from stuff like packs has been lowered and people who have spent over 100 dollars got nothing. Has the chance been lowered, and why was it lowered if it was? There is no point in lowering it.
Drop rates are the same as they have ever been here, no changes.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
I remember spending almost $100 for the deer knight spell on my death. That was years ago, and it was for an older pack (Knight Lore).

This is a typical thing, and has ALWAYS been this way. So what you are "hearing" is false.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Only the Wyvern's Hoard pack had a change in drop rate. Apparently, the mounts drop at an increased rate. It is now called "Wyvern's Hoard Pack Better Mount Chance".

If you are referring to Grizzleheim Lore pack, that was rumor started on Youtube.