Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something i find quite annoying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Well everytime I go on to the Wizard 101 site I log in right away, then i go to the fourms to check for updates and post ideas and bugs and i go to a certain post, i look and it still say my account name is logged in. I press post reply and type a very long and well thought out message then when i press sumbit it says You must be logged in to do that. Then i can't get my message back so i have to re-type it. If this could be fixed that would be great.

*NOTE this bug only happens sometimes, it has happend to me at least 5 times in two days*

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
It automatically logs you out if you aren't active for a while, and it doesn't recognize typing as being active. Yes, that really is annoying, as this forum is much quicker to log people out than most sites.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Drives me crazy too, which is why I compose in Notepad and then copy into web page after making sure I'm still logged in. Would be nice if page reported correctly whether you are logged in or not. Only way I know to check is click on My Accounts and see if it knows who I am.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Myutlonghorns wrote:
Well everytime I go on to the Wizard 101 site I log in right away, then i go to the fourms to check for updates and post ideas and bugs and i go to a certain post, i look and it still say my account name is logged in. I press post reply and type a very long and well thought out message then when i press sumbit it says You must be logged in to do that. Then i can't get my message back so i have to re-type it. If this could be fixed that would be great.

*NOTE this bug only happens sometimes, it has happend to me at least 5 times in two days*

If this happens, just copyyour note, and paste it when you log back in.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I would like to see this fixed to. At least i am not the only one it is happening too. I am glad there are others that have noticed it. Anyways i am really hoping ProfessorGreyrose will see this post

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
LOL this is why I always copy my text before submitting it. That is really annoying, and I wish they would do something about it. Like if you go to the post reply page, then it doesn't count as being inactive. This happened to me multiple times before, and it is indeed very, very annoying. I'm glad someone else noticed it. :) I'm not alone!