Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solar Spell: -1 Pip?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
A while back, it seems like I saw on a list of Solar spells an Enchantment that subtracts 1 Pip from the spell it is used on. I went back to the list today and didn't see it anywhere... did KI take it out of the game, or am I just going crazy? LOL. Any replies would be appreciated. :)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
George2777 wrote:
A while back, it seems like I saw on a list of Solar spells an Enchantment that subtracts 1 Pip from the spell it is used on. I went back to the list today and didn't see it anywhere... did KI take it out of the game, or am I just going crazy? LOL. Any replies would be appreciated. :)
i have a few of this spell in treasure card form, and it's called 'simplify'. it's not trainable as far as i know, but i haven't played long enough to know if it ever was. there is another one that subtracts 2 pips as well, but i can't remember the name of it. -eli darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I looked up the Simplify spell (thanks for telling me the name, I had no idea what it was called) and found out that it, along with the -2 Pip spell Elucidate, was in the test realm but did not make it to the live realm. Thanks for your help!