Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smart Wizards, please read this.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
OK, so I got an Ice Whirlwind mount from the Meowiarty Archmage Duel, and I need some of the smart wizards, who are on the message boards, to tell me: What is the percent chance of getting the mount in an average Meowiarty Archmage Duel?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
There is no percentage drop for any thing in the game (except the sky iron hasta in mount Olympus) every drop in game is completely 100% luck on the random drops you get.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Oni Slayer on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
OK, so I got an Ice Whirlwind mount from the Meowiarty Archmage Duel, and I need some of the smart wizards, who are on the message boards, to tell me: What is the percent chance of getting the mount in an average Meowiarty Archmage Duel?
I dont know the exact but I have heard that it is a very small chance and but I havn't done that battle that many times.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
KI says there's no percentage chance and that it's just random, but there's got to be some formula. No one but KI knows anything about it though.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
If there is no percent chance(s), then I will require your opinion. I got the mount on my first attempt, leading me to ask you: Using your mind, what are the odds? One in a ?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Oni Slayer on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
If there is no percent chance(s), then I will require your opinion. I got the mount on my first attempt, leading me to ask you: Using your mind, what are the odds? One in a ?
Insert any number you want. Even if KI were to tell us what the number is it really doesn't matter. If it was 1/1000 it still doesn't guarantee you'd get the drop if you made 1000 runs. Flipping a coin is a 50/50 proposition but that doesn't mean it will work out that way. Flip a coin 10 times and it's likely you won't get 5 heads and 5 tails.
Suffice it to say that your odds of getting the mount on your first attempt were 1/astronomical.
As Lloyd Christmas would say... "So your telling me there's a chance.......yeah!"