Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skyvern Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Went out and bought a 10$ gift card for the Skyvern pack, got everything but the mount

End Me

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Lol that sucks. I know this won't help, but I've only purchased one skyvern pack in my life. You can see where I'm going with this. The very first pack I bought, I got a mount. I was pretty surprised :p

Survivor
Sep 22, 2016
im very sorry about that :( i got 3 mounts trying to get the turquoise robe for level 40 before it went away. i didnt get the robe.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I guess it truly is random. I got tons of robes, hats and boots.

I'm happy because I found out you can sell crowns things in the Wizard City pet shop.

My pets didn't like to eat any more clothing.

Hope the pack will come back and they will make the Skyvern mount easier to win or maybe put it for sale in the crown shop. Then you don't have to be sad about it.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2016
yeah, you can sell crown items to all venders. i generally go to the robe shop to sell excess gear and pets and the furniture shop to sell those crown furniture items. you get a bit more gold than feeding pets.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Iridian Darkshard on Mar 31, 2017 wrote:
yeah, you can sell crown items to all venders. i generally go to the robe shop to sell excess gear and pets and the furniture shop to sell those crown furniture items. you get a bit more gold than feeding pets.
Thanks! I guess I hadn't noticed that. I hadn't tried to sell in most shops because prices seemed cheaper than at the bazaar.

I like the pet shop because it will buy pets. I have way too many pets.