Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeleton boss spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
I've recently heard a rumor that skeleton key bosses drop permanent spells.Is this true?Also ,what bosses drop them?thanks!

Dakota dawnheart lvl 49

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015

can you keep a secret?
The first time I tried a Skeleton Key room, I got a ton of stuff, and afterwards notice a balance spell in my book.
Can't say 100% that it came from that nearly impossible battle, but. . .

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
i just learned you can get catch of the day,sacred charge and burning rampage from skeleton key bosses.you can also get spells from the loremaster who doesn't require a key.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Kitilark on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:

can you keep a secret?
The first time I tried a Skeleton Key room, I got a ton of stuff, and afterwards notice a balance spell in my book.
Can't say 100% that it came from that nearly impossible battle, but. . .
whoa that's awesome that you got that spell

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
oh thanks.i just posted some stuff on this topic for others who need the info from the wiki

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Do you know how to get a skeleton key?I know the oni's give them, but no others. Anybody know?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
dakota dawnheart on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Do you know how to get a skeleton key?I know the oni's give them, but no others. Anybody know?
You can get them from the bosses in Hollow Mountain, Upper and Lower Zigazag and Barkingham Palace. Also, you can get keys from the Skeleton key bosses themselves when you defeat them.
Wooden Key drops seem to be relatively common from the Jade Oni.