Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sinbad Gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I really enjoyed this gauntlet.

First, the music in this dungeon is outstanding. The battle music, the dungeon music and the sounds......all great.

Second, sitting at the entrance and listening to the bear talk was an awesome addition. Besides some great easter eggs, there is true wiz comedy there.

Finally, and I might be the minority, but I liked the fact that the reagents to craft the gauntlet was a drop in the card packs. I didn't spend 40 dollars on packs to get all the reagents needed to craft the gauntlet, so ended up with a deal to get the gauntlet (although as a trade off I didn't get extra Crowns). These reagents provide value to the packs and served as a "marker" or benchmark to stop buying too many packs (once I had enough to craft, I stopped). I received several gear pieces, the ROC mount and pets. Honestly, the reagent/pack relationship with Sinbad felt more like a Crowns reward than the actual Crowns Reward events themselves.

......as requested before, please remove all temporary mounts from hoard/lore packs. You can easily get temp mounts from Zeke in every world and the ones in the pack loot tables just clog up inventory slowing down pack purchases.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I love this Gauntlet, too! The battles are fun and I've gotten some interesting drops!

...Speaking of which, remember that promise that Kingsisle made in Spring? The one where we can eventually look for elixers being dropped? I got an elixer from the Iron Sultan boss! It was a Major Gold Elixer from the Tier 5 Sultan. I'm gonna try to get some more!

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Where did you get the recipe for the Sinbad gautlet?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Davidfire school on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
The recipe is obtained from Lloyd FallingWater in the Shopping District. Look for him by the fountain!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Davidfire school on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
I believe that the Badger in the Shopping District has the recipe ( and it's quite expensive ). You'll need the clay reagents from this pack to craft it.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you all for answering. I'll head there now and check it out.