Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Simple solution to polymorphs other than...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Instead of taking the new cards out of the archivist which i have seen complaints about, why not just ban the use of polymorphs in the arena? why not just ban the use of ALL treasure cards from the arena, then no one has an advantage over another than what strategy they use and what lvl they are! Personally I find a LOT of times that no one is able to help me at that moment in a dungeon or something like that, then i use a polymorph to even the situation between me and the monsters that are swarming to get me! It makes things more fair in monstrous areas but still challenging enough for me to enjoy! I've occasionally gone to the arena when i'm bored and sometimes used a polymorph. I found that the opponents who aren't crying NOOB every other second actually think about what to do and then beat me in the match! So I think the new treasure cards should be brought back to the archive and polymorph treasure cards should be banned from the arena or if you can't ban all treasure cards! that will surly make things fair!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
This has it flaws. Not everyone knows reshuffle. It should be
No treasure cards over the level of when you would get it normally excludding reshuffle. Such as satyr at 26. Polys at 50/+

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
No treasure cards over the level of when you would get it normally excludding reshuffle. Such as satyr at 26. Polys at 50/+

anyone can learn reshuffle with a single talent point (there isn't a tree you have to learn before it to get it) and if you have players on your side with reshuffle you can always get them to reshuffle your cards for you

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
seasnake wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:

anyone can learn reshuffle with a single talent point (there isn't a tree you have to learn before it to get it) and if you have players on your side with reshuffle you can always get them to reshuffle your cards for you

There is an amulet, and a few pets, that will give you reshuffle.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
You can get reshuffle in Colossus Boulevard in the shopping district for ZERO skill points, as long as you are lvl 20 or up you can get it for free.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Cleu1 wrote:
You can get reshuffle in Colossus Boulevard in the shopping district for ZERO skill points, as long as you are lvl 20 or up you can get it for free.
Well, you can do that as long as you are Balance level 20, but for any other school it is 1 training point and 4 regular pips. Also, I was really waiting to get to level 54 for Cat Burglar Polymorph but they took it out. The only ones that are there are the Mander and Gobbler. So now battles wont be easy in Celestia and I will have to take a LONG time to finish the side quests I got.
I wish that there could still be grandmasters who could train polymorphs; I mean, you can't make treasures and trade them. Besides, most of the people who complain about polymorphs in PvP are the low levels using them. Not if you have actually worked REALLY hard to get to grandmaster and use a training point to get it. Now I have spent a training point on Gobbler which I don't want.
I just wanted to start the tree at level 50 to get it. And I also used crowns to buy back my training points to get Astral Schools and now I wish i hadn't. If some people complain about stuff, don't punish everyone, just fix the problem! If a grandmaster does use a polymorph in PvP, then they are probably playing another grandmaster who could also train polymorph if they wanted to. Just ban all treasures in PvP and everyone will be happy. You (KI) made PvP based on strategy, not whether you have a grandmaster friend who can trade you some good cards. Also, ban level 48 pets in PvP. The only requirements for them are the school. A level 1 myth could be using orthrus in PvP because they have a grandmaster and are facing lower levels who cant even have a myth shield until level 10. (Unless a treasure from which would be banned) See, if you just ban treasure cards people wont be complaining, "This level 5 used a wild bolt on me and killed me in one hit."
A level 5 couldn't possibly have a wild bolt unless it was a treasure card. I was REALLY wanting that polymorph treasure card which I tested on the test realm. I had my schools planned out until all of the schools lost a bunch of spells probably because of PvP. PvP isn't all of Wizard101. So please stop acting like it is and put the astral schools back!
-Wolf Deathstalker Level 54 Grandmaster of Death