Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silly Questions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Howdy all! Now I've got this storm wizard and I'm thinking about buying the sunken palace for him. So, that got me thinking and I came up with some questions that might seem silly but NOT dumb ( dumb questions are the question(s) that you need to ask but DON'T ask). 1) Can you grow a garden outside like the "normal" castles or will it just drown? 2) If you can grow outside, do you really need to water it with all the water it's in? 3) Also, your only allowed 3 castles per wizard, correct?

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Keifer70 wrote:
Howdy all! Now I've got this storm wizard and I'm thinking about buying the sunken palace for him. So, that got me thinking and I came up with some questions that might seem silly but NOT dumb ( dumb questions are the question(s) that you need to ask but DON'T ask). 1) Can you grow a garden outside like the "normal" castles or will it just drown? 2) If you can grow outside, do you really need to water it with all the water it's in? 3) Also, your only allowed 3 castles per wizard, correct?

...Physics don't really work for the first two, so yes, you can grow things outside because there is no reason not to, even though yes, it would drown. Yes, you need to water it... poor physics...

Unless you have a housing Elixer used on your storm wizard, you only have three castles per player. In reality if you want another and you have the max, save up gold on another character so you can buy the same house. Sell the first one and buy the palace, then redecorate the duplicate to match your first one.
..I'm not sure if that made sense.
Hope I helped.