Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I have reported her?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Well, there was this girl in the bazaar, and she said that she was going to give away free crowns. So I said sure, but as I expected, she asked for account information. I then said no, and I asked her this to test her: What if you were to do it to a newly made account? (I wouldn't go into all that trouble into making one, no, I knew she was lying in the first place so I wouldn't bother giving any information at all anyways) She said no, so then I knew 101% she was lying, but I wasn't sure if I should have had reported her or not, because I was about to report her, until I had second thoughts of things... If I should have reported her, sorry, but I did yell out in the bazaar that she was trying to steal accounts So, If I see someone doing that, should I try reporting that person next time?

Administrator
Yes.

We clearly state here:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl

We ask that you use the reporting feature to identify truly egregious behavior, such as creative profanity (swearing around the filters), solicitation of usernames/passwords, predatory threats, racist comments and other such actions as outlined in the Terms of Use.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Yes you should.

If someone really believed that she would give you crowns.Then that person account would be stolen.And the people who known what the girl was doing and never said anything to king-isle,they would be the one to blame.

Hopefully i was any help

Heather Iceflower
Ice wizard