Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shield of valor to sell or not help

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ok so i know that you can sell the veteran day items to bazaar
the statue was there the other day but really expensive

now i am wondering
i need a lot of gold to buy this new house for my fire when she gets up ten levels and my friend might help me train her with cl dungeons

but this could be my last and only chance to keep one for my house and would look good in my house

this decision is kinda hard because both choices are really good in there own way

plz help me choose

if i get 5 people to say either one then my decision will be based on what i get more votes for

so plz help

edit

i have heard all of you and if ya look down a few post you will see that i will keep it forever and NEVER sell it

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If you don't want it, sell it. That may sound bad being a special veteran's day item and all, but good could come of it. I remember last year, when a real life veteran of mine who plays Wizard101, was deployed and wasn't able to log in at all during that time. He was eventually able to obtain the statue from the bazaar after getting back.

Just remember, if you sell it, it may be quite expensive to get back, or may not be available again.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kingurz wrote:
If you don't want it, sell it. That may sound bad being a special veteran's day item and all, but good could come of it. I remember last year, when a real life veteran of mine who plays Wizard101, was deployed and wasn't able to log in at all during that time. He was eventually able to obtain the statue from the bazaar after getting back.

Just remember, if you sell it, it may be quite expensive to get back, or may not be available again.

i got it and it said no auction

so i will be hanging on to it and it will be in my houses for a long long time

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
if you under stand what that shield means you will hang it and honor it.

that shield is to honor all those past and present in the military.
those people who have fought and are still fighting to keep your freedoms in tact.
if you have the statue place it next to the shield when you hang it to show your support of our men and women who are in the forces protecting our way of life

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
hobi wrote:
if you under stand what that shield means you will hang it and honor it.

that shield is to honor all those past and present in the military.
those people who have fought and are still fighting to keep your freedoms in tact.
if you have the statue place it next to the shield when you hang it to show your support of our men and women who are in the forces protecting our way of life

AGREED. These veterans have fought for our freedom. Too MANY of our military personnel have died for us. The Statue and shield should NEVER be disrespected. Don't sell for any reason. If you need gold, battle for drops to sell.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
By the way, my husband is a veteran. I would NOT sell any item that was a commemorative to our military.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i found a second statue in the bazaar so i bought it
the shield is now flanked by the statues as honored guards

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
hobi wrote:
i found a second statue in the bazaar so i bought it
the shield is now flanked by the statues as honored guards

Great idea hobi, I hope you don't mind if I borrow it if I find another statue as well. I would like to display them in Fantasy castle.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

As a daughter of a WWII / Korean War veteran and the mother of a veteran I say keep it. I feel it honors all our veterans, no matter what military branch they have served in.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ssss55123 wrote:

As a daughter of a WWII / Korean War veteran and the mother of a veteran I say keep it. I feel it honors all our veterans, no matter what military branch they have served in.

I agree 100%.