Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharing the life..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Are we able to trade with friends during a duel? Say I only have 'self only' life or heal treasure cards and my fellow quester needs help... No I don't have a unicorn or the other 'heal-all' card(s)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Sadly , you can't trade in a duel , but if you need to heal someone else just learn some life. I think one of the first few spells in life is a healing spell... well, I hope this helps! Ps. My storm wiz learnin life for the healing card too.

Amber Stormsong level 35 storm

Amber Soulhunter level 21 death

Taylor Emeraldspear level 18 life

Sierra Mythcaster level 11 myth

(And a few more I don't play on as much)

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Thanks cameron225 - also realized that even if we could trade during duels that they couldn't then add it to their deck! I am such a 'noob' Oh well I'll look into learning Life as you say or getting a Life or Healer friend...

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Hey I just got on this thread again and I wanted to say that u can acces ur deck by pressing the letters on the keyboard that r sposed to be shortcuts (M for map, C for statistics etc) so u might b able to put them in ur deck. And btw, u not a noob, anyone could hav not known. So ya, sry 4 replyin again but I wanted to say this :D

Amber Stormsong level 37 diviner

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
Hey thanks Amber Stormsong... now loading my 'group play' deck with 50% shields which I lay on the player 'on point' in position one: As well as using 'generate threat' cards to distract the bad guys Thanks again and see you in the game... :D