Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

September Updates to Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Beyond the exciting news of Selena Gomez arriving in the Spiral, a few small changes have been made:

• Dying your items will be less expensive now. All Dye Prices have been reduced. This will also affect the SELL value of items. We will soon be adjusting the gold value of some items to compensate for the difference.

• All starter Dorm furniture items are have been flagged as No Trade. These items can no longer be placed in your Shared Bank.

• The Celestian Sword now gives 5 cards, instead of 1.

• At level 50, the Wizard character page now displays experience as "MAX" and the Experience Bar at the bottom of the screen is hidden. When the level cap is raised, players who are currently level 50 will see their Experience Bar return, and once again be able to earn experience.

• Mystery solved! Players should no longer spontaneously revive after being defeated in PvP. Players can still be revived by team mates.

• Fizzles no longer look like grey popcorn.

Many more updates will also be coming when Celestia arrives in the Spiral later this year.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Beyond the exciting news of Selena Gomez arriving in the Spiral, a few small changes have been made:

• Dying your items will be less expensive now. All Dye Prices have been reduced. This will also affect the SELL value of items. We will soon be adjusting the gold value of some items to compensate for the difference.

• All starter Dorm furniture items are have been flagged as No Trade. These items can no longer be placed in your Shared Bank.

• At level 50, the Wizard character page now displays experience as "MAX" and the Experience Bar at the bottom of the screen is hidden. When the level cap is raised, players who are currently level 50 will see their Experience Bar return, and once again be able to earn experience.

• Mystery solved! Players should no longer spontaneously revive after being defeated in PvP. Players can still be revived by team mates.

Many more updates will also be coming when Celestia arrives in the Spiral later this year.
hello,
the new sleana comaz quests are cool and i love the under water street and all but before it came out i watched the video for it and it shows 2 spells that people are casting but in wizard101 it says nothing about new spells coming out and i looked at the balance school and fire but it shows no new spells. please answer. thank you for reading
michelle redcatcher lvl 50 grandmaster fire p.s
win is the new world coming out i cant wait i bet it will be the best yet

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I have used seamstress to make a crowns item stats on a different armor from dragonspyre seamstress. And still even after the update it costs almost 10000 to dye JUST the hat ANY colour is this because it is a crowns item or? basically it works out cheaper and easier if i just buy the armor again the colours i want from the seamstress and use crowns to trade the stats over. Just thought this should be brought to your attention.

Joshua Willowpyre Level 46 Master Pyromancer
Jacob Willowpyre Level 8 Apprentice Sorcerer

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
ToonTownWins2 wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GREY POPCORN

the whole lower field on my battle screen has changed
the brown box the pip count and the life count has gone with the XP bar.
and can not tell who is using what spell now

and the Fizz looks like i threw out a handful of black dirt...
better then grey popcorn.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
So lets break this down alittle...

Cerulean Edge - level 45 - 110 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards
Phosphorescent Maul - level 25 - 90 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards
Celestian Trident - level 45 - 110 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards
Ascendant Staff - level 1 - 70 dmg - 1 pip - 5 cards

Celestian Sword(old) - level 45 - 95 dmg - 1 power pip - 1 card
Celestian Sword(new) - level 45 - 95 dmg - 1 power pip - 5 cards

Now Based on all the stats WHY? would anyone want to buy the new Celestian sword (5000c) when the Phosphorescent Maul only costs (3500c). does only 5 less dmg (both are fire dmg) and can be used at level 25 thats 20 levels sooner!

I have played this game from almost the very beginning and can honestly say that while in combat my wands often get discarded. So to see a weapon with only 1 card on it was very appealling.

So is there anyway i can get my crowns back now since its an item that i will no longer used based upon how you changed it. Seeing as how crowns = real money this situation is rather upsetting. I really enjoyed the item before you changed it i found it very very useful and now its a digital paper weight.

The only real solution i can see to fixing all of this is:
1. changing the sword to 110 dmg to be on par with the other items.
2. Refunding the crowns to the players who bought the item and are being forced to use a sub par item that is not what they purchased originally.

Thank you. :(

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009