Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
OK, so i have two houses and i want another one. then i went to celestia and i found this awesome house. so now i want to sell one of my houses. So how do i sell my house KI?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
SUNOFGERBIL on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
OK, so i have two houses and i want another one. then i went to celestia and i found this awesome house. so now i want to sell one of my houses. So how do i sell my house KI?
It depends on what kind of house you have.

If you have a house that came with a "bundle", those houses are no trade, no auction (at the Bazaar), no sell (to a regular housing vendor), and no trash. You are stuck with them, forever.

If you bought a house through one of the house vendors, like Buxley in the Wizard City Shopping District, you can sell those houses back to the vendor.

You can also get a castle elixir, I believe. But I haven't actually done that, so you might want to check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Additional_Castle_Space_Elixir

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
You can sell your houses at any furniture shop. But make sure the house you want to sell is empty!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
SUNOFGERBIL on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
Go to a housing dealer and click the sell button.