Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret/Hidden Bosses & Challenging Puzzles

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
I really miss the Krokotopia style puzzles and riddles that we had to solve in order to open a door or to progress to a boss fight. I really enjoyed discovering secret bosses to fight as well. To my knowledge, from dragonspyre on up we have seen less and less of this.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Anubis00000 wrote:
I really miss the Krokotopia style puzzles and riddles that we had to solve in order to open a door or to progress to a boss fight. I really enjoyed discovering secret bosses to fight as well. To my knowledge, from dragonspyre on up we have seen less and less of this.

While there are still secret bosses beyond Krokotopia, I too miss the puzzles as well. There were a few in Marleybone, but after that, they seem to only occasionally show up in a cheating tower. I still consider Krokotopia my favorite area, namely because of that very reason.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
dont forget that some people like me hate puzzles. i got stuck at vault of ice until i watched a video at youtube

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Anubis00000 wrote:

While there are still secret bosses beyond Krokotopia, I too miss the puzzles as well. There were a few in Marleybone, but after that, they seem to only occasionally show up in a cheating tower. I still consider Krokotopia my favorite area, namely because of that very reason.

While i am very satisfied with the wizard101 game experience, i just remeber the fun i had in krokotopia trying to figure out the puzzles. It would be nice to see more in the future. The drum puzzle in elephant graveyard was a good starting point. Please KI, challenge me just a little bit more in future releases.