Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
I have heard that there are several "secrect quests" in the Spiral. I have only done the "spilled milk" quest in Big Ben. Anyone know of anymore? I asked someone in-game and they scoffed and called me a noob! LOL I'm a level 48 so maybe I should know this, but I don't so any clues would be greatly appreciated.
Alura Nightflower

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cherriwyne wrote:
I have heard that there are several "secrect quests" in the Spiral. I have only done the "spilled milk" quest in Big Ben. Anyone know of anymore? I asked someone in-game and they scoffed and called me a noob! LOL I'm a level 48 so maybe I should know this, but I don't so any clues would be greatly appreciated.
Alura Nightflower

I can think of a few "secret bosses" off-hand:

1. Akuiji - in the Tree of Life (Mooshu). If you look at the map for the Tree of Life, he is in a hut located on the map near the picture of the Blue Wizard.

2. Yakedo - in The Crimson Fields (Mooshu). If you raise the banners in the field near Bricktop, then Yakedo appears.

Also, check out this info that I found too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217833&highlight=secret+bosses

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Cherriwyne wrote:
Alura Nightflower

....then they wouldn't be secret anymore.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Cherriwyne wrote:
Alura Nightflower

I always thought the idea of a forum was to share info and ideas, ask for help and give help... pass on pointers from experience, not hoard info... :?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
TarynHeart wrote:
kingurz wrote:
Cherriwyne wrote:
Alura Nightflower

I always thought the idea of a forum was to share info and ideas, ask for help and give help... pass on pointers from experience, not hoard info... :?

It is.

If I knew what the secret quests were, I would help. They are even secret to me. That's the point of my post. If most everyone knew about them, they wouldn't be secret, therefore we can't tell which ones are secret then......

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
kingurz wrote:
TarynHeart wrote:
kingurz wrote:
Cherriwyne wrote:
Alura Nightflower

It is.

If I knew what the secret quests were, I would help. They are even secret to me. That's the point of my post. If most everyone knew about them, they wouldn't be secret, therefore we can't tell which ones are secret then......

Actually, I've seen the info regarding the spilled milk quest on wizard101central.com so idk how secret things are, it's kind of indicated in the quest line as something you can do I think to fight another boss if you want. I think people asking in this forum might be doing so because they dont know about wizard101central and all it's info, or they just cant locate the info and are asking for more input. If they have it on the wizcentral site then it isnt too much of a spoiler of secrets to share it here and help others. I dont think any of the stuff should be considered 'secret' but more labeled 'unknown' therefore it seems a secret, but the info is out there we just need to find it. I've researched quests and bosses, had dozens of tabs open looking up stuff. It's hard to actually pin down what or where these unknown/secret things are, and I would gladly post any info I know of, but the spilled milk is all i can think of at present time, sorry.