Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary school question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
I searched the forums for awhile and could not find the answer. I have 5 training points to spend and I chose life as my secondary school. I am currently level 16. However when I train and try to obtain new life cards it only lets me select the first spell to train in. I thought that maybe I would have to buy the first to get to the others. So I put 2 points into the first spell and it still will not let me get the others. Any help?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

That definitely sounds like a bug that should be reported.

After you buy the first spell with a training point, the spell should come off of the list. So the next time you go back, the second spell should be available.

Click on "Help and Support" on the left side of this page, then "Contact Us". Explain your problem and ask them to help you. Good Luck!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
When you use a training point for a spell, it removes the spell from the list. For example: If I obtained Imp (the first Life spell) it would leave the list and the top one on list would now be leprechaun. If Imp still remained on the list then it is indeed a bug and contacting support would be needed.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life