Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary school for legendary life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
I'm a level 64 life wizard and I still have 9 training points left. I've trained spirit traps & blades, reshuffle, ice to tower shield, infection, strong & giant, fortify, and gobbler polymorph, . I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what sun, star, and moon spells to get or whether I should get any more at all or if I should just train in another school. Can somebody please give me some training point spending advice? I would appreciate it! :-)

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
If you want to have stronger spells i recommend sun, monstrous gargantuan and the new colossal will make your spells much stronger especially with the new spell gnomes

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I trained death up to feint in 40's level to help with DragonSprye, you made it this far with out you probably could for go it. I have the balance blade but did not get the trap, I use blades, traps and have forest lord in four rounds, on big bosses I boost with feint after they let their big hit off. I don't use any shields just go in blast and get out. I solo a lot so do pack two sprites in deck just in case.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
OK, so here's what I did......................

I trained death up to feint and with what I had left I got sun up to

gargantuan, amplify, cloak, and polymorph to bandit cat. Once I finish the

monkey quest in Zafaria I'll try to get colossal.

Thanks so much for your input! Soloing will be a lot easier now. :D