Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secondary School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Hello Everyone. I am a level 22 Pyromancer and I've been trying to figure out what a good balance would be for my secondary school. Right now I have School of Life as my secondary with a few points in Storm. I've been thinking about reallocating my points. Hope to hear some good suggestions and explanations!

Tarlac Skyflame level 22 Pyromancer

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Caius2009 wrote:
Hello Everyone. I am a level 22 Pyromancer and I've been trying to figure out what a good balance would be for my secondary school. Right now I have School of Life as my secondary with a few points in Storm. I've been thinking about reallocating my points. Hope to hear some good suggestions and explanations!

Tarlac Skyflame level 22 Pyromancer

i am i proud pyro like you and i am investing my points in death and myth. i find them both good schools. seeing that youve already used alot of your points in life, death is an ideal choice. death has ok accuracy,averge sheilds, and the eclusive star of the show, steal health spells! spells like goul and vamp will do high damage and give half of the hp to you. so if your goul does 180 damage, it will heal you with 80 points. this is an exelent mashup of schools sincefire does such high damage, while death does med high damage spells but heals at the same time. and yes, it does more damage than link.you also might wanna throw in afew myth spells as a back up. thats all i have to tell you and may u never fizzle!

Heather Wildflame lvl 17 pyro
cleaning up colussus and almost done with the pyramid of the sun.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
thanks for the advice not too long ago i reset some of my points and went completely pyro and death. but i may try to put sum in myth or go start sum in life