Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
so i used to play wizard101 a few years back but lost my account and just started playing again but on steam now, the storm school has tempest and i wanted to get this spell but i chose death school, is there anyway to get the tempest spell as a death class or to have a secondary school where i can learn both?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Neffy2502 on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
so i used to play wizard101 a few years back but lost my account and just started playing again but on steam now, the storm school has tempest and i wanted to get this spell but i chose death school, is there anyway to get the tempest spell as a death class or to have a secondary school where i can learn both?
Tempest isn't available for training points so the only way you could use it would be via treasure card.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2020
No, unfortunately, tempest is a quest-spell, earned at level 28 for storm school only.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Yes.
You can choose to have any class as a secondary, but it will cost more pips without the amulet for that said class. Without the amulet, power pips instead of equaling 2, would be used as one pip.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Tempest is a school exclusive spell that can only be used by school, unless it is a Treasure or item card. My advice to you, is to have a pet that gives a scarecrow card, and also stock up on scarecrow tcs. Tempest is mainly useful due to storm's high damage. Death doesn't have much storm damage, and without a mastery amulet, their power pips won't count either for tempest. Get crow instead. Trust me

Dakota TitanHeart