Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School VS School

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hi! I am a Fire wizard in Dragonspyre and I must fight a Fire Boss. I don't know what to do! It is so hard to fight the same school. I try using the spell to change the spell to the opposite school but they use Ice Shields and it gets so annoying. Plus I have a lot of attack fire spells. If I use them thay will resist it like crazy! Say I used the Pheonix, let's say it did 500 damage. To a fire boss, it'll do like 100! Or less! Do you have any tips for fighting enemies that are in my school? Please?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shy girl on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I am a Fire wizard in Dragonspyre and I must fight a Fire Boss. I don't know what to do! It is so hard to fight the same school. I try using the spell to change the spell to the opposite school but they use Ice Shields and it gets so annoying. Plus I have a lot of attack fire spells. If I use them thay will resist it like crazy! Say I used the Pheonix, let's say it did 500 damage. To a fire boss, it'll do like 100! Or less! Do you have any tips for fighting enemies that are in my school? Please?
Buy an Ice wand. This will get rid of the ice shield and you can use your prism.
And don't forget about your secondary school. Use those spells as well.
It's always a challenge to battle your own school's bosses, but it can be done. :)

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
only thing i can say is prism an use teasure cards piece to remove the ice shields

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
As ravenlady mentioned a ice wand would be good for this issue or you can get anything that gets you a remove shield card for your deck.

I myself tend to use alot of opposite school wands for the reason ravenlady mentioned.