Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Hello everyone, I've recently gotten to level 42 and learned the final spell for my school(). I didn't receive anything and nothing really happened. I heard something about getting a pet after completing your school, that didn't happen :O I've also completed my secondary school of if that means anything. Am I supposed to do something or did I just not get something I was supposed to? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
ONIRicky on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone, I've recently gotten to level 42 and learned the final spell for my school(). I didn't receive anything and nothing really happened. I heard something about getting a pet after completing your school, that didn't happen :O I've also completed my secondary school of if that means anything. Am I supposed to do something or did I just not get something I was supposed to? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Bump. I could really use some help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Level 42 in not the final spell, but it is the final spell you get from you School Professor. This link shows all of the spells that you get for the Fire School:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

On that link, you can click on the highlighted items for more details (like "who" gives a quest, the prequests for requirements, "where" a trainer is located, etc.).

And don't forget to pick up your free spells from the "Other Trainers" too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
That is not the final spell for your school, it is only the final spell that anyone can train. You have many more spells ahead; most of which will be given through quests.

Your first pet is available at level 48.

And your secondary school has nothing to do with anything regarding your primary school.

All Fire spells are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Historian
May 15, 2009
well it's quite a simple answer my fellow wizard after you collect all the normal spells from your teacher int he classroom of ravenwood you'll only receive school exclusive spells from that point on.

When you reach level 48 professor falmea will contact you and ask you to come see her when you get the chance,

in order to receive this quest you need to make sure you have done all the previous school exclusive quests for the fire school.

when you complete this new quest you will get your level 48 spell and your level 48 school pet.

and following this pattern you will get another new spell at I believe 58

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Hello ONIricky!

Couldn't help responding to your question, anyways, I believe that you get the helephant spell at level 42. I'm pretty sure you would have gotten it. Either you didn't include it in your deck, or you need to complete a past school quest the your teacher has given you. Also, for your other question, you actually recieve your first school pet at ;evel 48, the quest where you get fire dragon. I hope I helped, and if you're still stuck on it, try asking any of the administrators for further help. Hope I helped though!

Austin GriffinBlade lvl 95

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
You'll get your Helephant pet at level 48 when you complete your level 48 spell quest (for Fire Dragon).

Miranda Nightsinger, Promethean Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Magus Pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Well since you are Your final spell you can train through your teacher without quest is helephant. Completing your secondary school doesn't mean anything but that you learned all available spells for that particular school. At level 48 every school gets a spell quest from their teacher. Once completed you get a spell, and a pet from your school . Then your teacher will call you again each 10 levels as usual. Example: 68, 78, 88 etc. hope this cleared this up

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
The helephant pet and fire dragon spell is lvl 48 not 42