Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Harmony and Similarities

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
What school do you think have very good similarities for each other? Like almost exactly the same? Or when you have a friend and you just make the perfect team absolutely destroy in PVE and PVP.

+ Similarities.
Both Balance and Storm like to: spam X spells like Temptest & Judgement, Very powerful, Both schools are like "blades? when did I ever use blades in PVP when I have temptest, lightning bats, and wild bolt, or Loremaster, X Judgement, Mana burn, and Power Nova

+ Similarities. Both have only 1 overtime damage spell. wait WHAT? NEWSFLASH? Balance has an overtime damage spell? Yes actually it does. I've cast this crystal version of Frost Giant that looks dark and it swings around and gives all an DOT. Its absolutely INCREDIBLE it also deals a fair amount of damage too. Id like to share the screenshot but I can't sorry. The DOT looked like a normal DOT with the balance symbol on it it was absolutely incredible everyone was going crazy in the arena. I can share the screenshot on the wizard101 central maybe. As for life, it has spinysaur. Please correct me if im wrong if life has more tell me :) Thanks!