Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Savior of the Spiral - bug? Mods Read!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
I just want all the mods to know, my novice sister is gonna be able to go to Celestia because she finished The Final Countdown with Grandmaster friends. How do I know? Because after she won, Merle Ambrose called to congratulate her! I've seen many, many Novice's and Apprentice's with the Savior of the Spiral badge. All of those people are gonna be able to get access to the Celestia Trials, and with help, their probably gonna be able to finish it!

I'm only a Journeyman Conjurer, so it's really none of my business, but if I had my friends help, I'd have access to the Celestia Trials too. It's just unfair. Opinions?

The Savior of the Spiral badge has nothing to do with completing The Final Countdown quest. While defeating Malistaire is the goal of the Final Countdown, and the badge is given upon defeating Malistaire, they are two separate events.

Just having the Savior of the Spiral badge will not gain you entry to Celestia.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jun 28, 2010