Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sale items; crowns sale; crown rewards!

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1691
Wow!!!!

Not only are there a bunch of cool items on sale but also some retired items back at a reduced price...AND there is a super crowns sale for up to 50% extra free...AND there's an awesome benefit when we make purchases with crowns!

Look out for the reward of a double pet XP elixir (1 hour) added to the crown spend rewards at a very reasonable and achievable level (3750c spent). Remember, you get all the things you buy and the packs/elixir are BONUS items. If we reach the top tier (3750c) it resets to allow us to keep receiving rewards over and over

KingsIsle this is EXCELLENT!!!
Thank you so much for listening to the community and making an exciting event with compatible benefits/offers running to maximise how many people can participate!

Administrator
Victoria FireHeart on Feb 14, 2019 wrote:
Wow!!!!

Not only are there a bunch of cool items on sale but also some retired items back at a reduced price...AND there is a super crowns sale for up to 50% extra free...AND there's an awesome benefit when we make purchases with crowns!

Look out for the reward of a double pet XP elixir (1 hour) added to the crown spend rewards at a very reasonable and achievable level (3750c spent). Remember, you get all the things you buy and the packs/elixir are BONUS items. If we reach the top tier (3750c) it resets to allow us to keep receiving rewards over and over

KingsIsle this is EXCELLENT!!!
Thank you so much for listening to the community and making an exciting event with compatible benefits/offers running to maximise how many people can participate!
Thanks Victoria for the feedback on this latest promotion!

Illuminator
Mar 31, 2009
1272
I agree that the new items look awesome and the 50% sale is awesome, but I still do not think that the crowns reward event is very good.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
40
I agree with exp613.

The sale is great, but essentially what has happened to the member benefits is now they must be bought through crown rewarded elixirs. Goodbye to member benefit week or weekends

On the other hand, I guess it's nice to have elixirs such as the double pet xp to use whenever you are most prepared for the benefit. This way a lot of people don't have to worry about their plants not dropping pet snacks or not having farmed enough pet snacks from dungeons before the weekend is over, they can simply prepare and then activate the elixir

I think the community will be comparing the pros and cons with this crown rewards event and many others to come. We got our eyes on you KI

- Noah SilverBlood

A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1691
Mocha Choca Latte on Feb 15, 2019 wrote:
I agree with exp613.

The sale is great, but essentially what has happened to the member benefits is now they must be bought through crown rewarded elixirs. Goodbye to member benefit week or weekends

On the other hand, I guess it's nice to have elixirs such as the double pet xp to use whenever you are most prepared for the benefit. This way a lot of people don't have to worry about their plants not dropping pet snacks or not having farmed enough pet snacks from dungeons before the weekend is over, they can simply prepare and then activate the elixir

I think the community will be comparing the pros and cons with this crown rewards event and many others to come. We got our eyes on you KI

- Noah SilverBlood
We're still getting the member benefits (Double Pet XP activated since I made my post!) but now crowns players have access to double pet XP too! This is a GOOD thing!

Members getting a double pet xp elixir can enjoy it whenever they like; crowns players who up until now were NEVER able to get double pet XP can enjoy it too, as a reward for spending some crowns during the crowns benefit. No-one is getting less from this, everyone is getting more!

Squire
Aug 10, 2009
541
Anyone know if the member double pet exp rewards stack with the double pet exp elixir??

A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1691
Idony09 on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:
Anyone know if the member double pet exp rewards stack with the double pet exp elixir??
I just read someone has tried this out (sorry for not giving credit, I've forgotten who it was already...forgive me!). It does not stack and if you open it while you have the benefit activated it will pause...and restart when the benefit ends. Soooo, unless you want it immediately afterwards it's best not to pop the cork until you're ready to use it!

I hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
3
Idony09 on Feb 16, 2019 wrote:
Anyone know if the member double pet exp rewards stack with the double pet exp elixir??
They answered this exact question during the Dev Diary video about the first ever Crowns Reward event. It does not stack. If you have the member benefit potion going when that same member benefit is added/activated in the game, the timer on the potion is paused until the member benefit ends. Then it will continue as normal once the member benefit has ended.