Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rivals

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
i think storm and ice should be enemies because ice:weakest attacks,strongest health Storm:lowest health,strongest attacks. Where did storm and myth come from. This isnt just for storm and myth i mean i get fire and ice but storm and myth makes no sense. :?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I don't think any of the schools are really enemies, just opposites. Ice and Storm may be opposites for health and damage but they aren't opposites really like Fire and Ice. I don't know how Storm and Myth are opposite but it's probably the concepts of the schools or something.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
reicebailey wrote:
i think storm and ice should be enemies because ice:weakest attacks,strongest health Storm:lowest health,strongest attacks. Where did storm and myth come from. This isnt just for storm and myth i mean i get fire and ice but storm and myth makes no sense. :?

storm= creative, funny, likes being the funny member of the group, and smart
myth= seriouse, cant take a joke, doesnt really like nonsence
and smart
yes ya can see why these 2 are rivals

here is why life and death are oppisits just as a example even though we know they are rivals in everyway

life , positive attitude, friendly and kind to others and a team player
death, serious attitude,like being alone and doesnt like working together and likes fighting alone

note any above commets are just personality traits when ya take the test
yea ya can skip the tests but just in case those are good examples
some wizards vary despite school personality backround

so now ya know why myth and storm are rivals
and now here is what the teachers of storm and myth have to say about the rivalry

Balestrom: We storm wizards are creative and full of jokes, those myth wizards needs to get a funny bone and despite are somewhat low health we make use of it with divine power ( hahaha divine power get it )
Cyrus: Ugh a interveiw for a rivalry between Myth and those little lightbulbs of wizards. Sigh they need to stop being clowns and get serious if there ever going to become a master wizard

ya can tell that Balestrom has the charm of every storm wizard and that Cyrus seems to show the personality of myth

well thnx for reading i need to go finish marley bone and mooshu on my storm so she can give cyrus the thunderbolt he deserves

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
imagine you are in your happy place. does that place have a storm? no. noone daydreams about a lightning storm. it is a sign of reality. no one wants to face it but they must. it forces them to come back to reality.

myth is that daydream.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
reicebailey wrote:
Storm and Myth were the odd ones out. They both had no partner, so to speak, so they paired them up. Also, Storm and Myth, if you read the descriptions, are both imaginative schools. Hope this helps!