Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Return of Valor Sword?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2011
Greetings,

Looking back in the past there have been many memorable events in Wizard101. One in particular that has caught my interest again after many years, is when the "Sword of Valor" was given out in-game during Veteran's Day 2009. This weapon has been sought out after by many collectors, and since then we haven't been able to get it. Since we saw the return of code wands being obtainable again in-game through fishing, I was wondering if we could possibly see the return of the Valor Sword once more. Perhaps making it obtainable in some challenging way other than fishing perhaps as a secret skeleton key boss that requires a new key, just throwing out my thoughts out there.
I would love to see how the public feels about this idea. I understand like many code wands this one in particular is very rare and "collectible". But looking back, all the code wands were rare back in the day. Now they have become more common over the years as more and more players fish for them. The year 2009 was quite early in Wizard101's timeline, considering I started a year later in 2010 I missed my opportunity to get my hands on this wand. If by chance a staff member views this I'd love to hear how you feel towards bringing this back.

Yours Truly, Trevor Soul
Trevor WildHeart

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
I have the sword, as one who has been playing the game since before mounts were even a thing, I do not think that the sword should ever be obtainable again. It gives the sword value and shows the OG's against everyone else.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I doubt they would bring back the actual Sword of Valor in its original form, but they could release a weapon that looks exactly like the Sword of Valor and called something else. In Pirate101, they released the Sword of Valor as a dual sword weapon (a Sword of Valor in each hand).