Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Game Updates

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reporting Limit?

Dec 15, 2010
I recently spent a while in the Commons relaxing between quests and just reading the chatter. Then a group came along and (long story short) I felt the need to report several of them for swearing around the filters. However, something occurred to me: Is there a limit on the number of times someone can report in a time period? Because I must have sent reports at least twenty times. And honestly I don't want to be muted/banned/whatever for trying to keep this a place I'm happy to share with my little sister.
So mods or players can you help me out? Is there a limit on reporting?

We commend you for your attention to the common chat and encourage you to submit valid reports as often as deemed necessary.

Please take a moment to refresh yourself on what is and what is not considered a reportable offense here: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28843.ftl

Those found submitting an overabundance of false reports can have their report privilages revoked or in extreme cases, their accounts further sanctioned up to & including a ban.

May 20, 2010
Short answer: as long as you are submitting valid reports about violations of the Terms of Use, you won't get into trouble.

Dec 15, 2010