Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Removal of the New Spells from the Base Camp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
The removal of the new spells from the base camp is wrong. How can a wizard make a "wise" decision based on the offerings presented at the base camp. Please return these spells to the base camp instead of sprinkling them throughout celestia.

Also, I recall a "critical" block and block stun personal aura spell in test that appears to have been removed from the offerings?

Historian
May 15, 2009
i agree
that spell specifically NEEDS to come back
the farther you go into celestia the more often these monsters will get critical hits!

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Oh that's just peachy, and here I decided to play as long as I could before I trained any more spells so I could observe what others think of them. I have even considered do a retrain (ie KingsIsle gets another $8.40 out of me, times two characters). Guess there's no need in the short term, no place to use it anyways!

For instance, I'm thinking why would I want to transform my Life character into a Gobbler and lose the ability to heal, especially in a group? It doesn't pass my test of "useful in most situations". For that matter, how does a Life use a boost to hits if it lasts only four rounds and he might have to do a heal in that time frame? Solo only? Yuck! Its hard enough to have a deck that can be used if he slips into a solo battle, yet can heal a group. I know, discard city, but its nice to be able to pick off an opponent fast. Already I have to have a deck ready for lower levels, and one for dealing with Life monsters, now I need more?

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
MordanTheGreat wrote:
The removal of the new spells from the base camp is wrong. How can a wizard make a "wise" decision based on the offerings presented at the base camp. Please return these spells to the base camp instead of sprinkling them throughout celestia.

Also, I recall a "critical" block and block stun personal aura spell in test that appears to have been removed from the offerings?

You're looking for the spell "conviction" and diego the dualmaster trains it now.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
The HIGHER LEVEL (54-58) spells have been moved to their respective Later teachers.

Star Teacher - Stellarium
Vengeance (Critical), Infallible (Accuracy), and Empowerment (Pips)

Moon Teacher - Lunarium
Pig, Dracon, I think Treant

Sun Teacher - Floating Land
Sniper, Unstoppable
Monstrous, Gargantuan

Simplify and Elucidate should make a comeback as more than just TC in my opinion. Either that, or we should be given back the +2 Power Pips on the wands. It isn't really fair that the enemies start with 5-14 pips, and we're stuck with 3-4 Pips.

If you have a problem with the +2 Power Pip wands being in PVP, I'm sure KI could make them NO PVP while equipped, much like an Elixir