Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Realm Wu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2016
Realm Wu is full of people who cyberbully and take themselves too seriously. They have huge egos and need to get over themselves. Honestly, why do they even play this game if all they do is stay in the shopping district/commons and go afk? It's awful because they're all probably 12 year olds who bully other characters when they look a certain way.They tear other people down for literally no reason and they're all the same. Can anyone who stays in Realm Wu tell me why these people have bad behavior?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
Listen Rinnyrin, I feel your pain.

All I can tell you is that one of the best features in this game to me is ignore.
My ignore list is MASSIVE. and gets bigger all the time. While you may not be able to get the satisfaction you want, it makes your playing experience so much better not having to deal with peoples nonsense. I recommend you use ignore liberally.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Some people are like that. Best advice is not be there it is super easy to avoid the realm as it is rare to get put into it automatically and you can switch to any of the others whenever you want.
I am not trying to support any negative behavior, once you know its a toxic place just avoid it, or go there to banter if you like that. There are 34 realms, pick a different one.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Wu is like the Island of Misfit Toys

Most people who actually play the game avoid that area completely.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SilverbackMonkey on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
Wu is like the Island of Misfit Toys

Most people who actually play the game avoid that area completely.
But that island was full of very nice toys - I feel that's it's more like The Island of Dr. Moeau. ( Full of twisted monsters ready to tear you to pieces. )

Just stay away from Wu realm, let them devour each other.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
lol, I sometimes like to go to the Wu realm and do random weird stuff, but not pick on people. The Wu realm shopping district is the number 1 troll zone in the game. I like to troll there, but i usually do self deprecating stuff (examples: Asking lame questions, pretending to not know anything, or just being a loser). However some people don't have boundaries and try to ruin other peoples day. The Wu realm is kind of like Gotham city, It's sometimes fun to be there, but it is full of crime. So yeah the toxic people there are either insecure and use their pvp rating to shame others, have nothing to do with their life, or are just oblivious to boundaries. So I just wouldn't go talk to anyone in the wu realm, but you have the right to go in there and play the game.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2017 wrote:
But that island was full of very nice toys - I feel that's it's more like The Island of Dr. Moeau. ( Full of twisted monsters ready to tear you to pieces. )

Just stay away from Wu realm, let them devour each other.
Better analogy, good one !

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
Yeah, it's something you just can't fully avoid. Just ignore them.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I've seen a lot there, it's really disappointing people can't find better stuff to do while online

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Hey I think its interesting....like listening to a sitcom!....lol

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
I'd just suggest ignoring that realm but if you want to go there, you might as well go to the actual teacher!

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I didn't know it was like that, I usually stay in the most popular realms. That's a real shame if it really is like that. Just ignore the people on there, or hop on a different realm, there are a bunch more.

Defender
Apr 03, 2016
rinnyrin on Jul 10, 2017 wrote:
Realm Wu is full of people who cyberbully and take themselves too seriously. They have huge egos and need to get over themselves. Honestly, why do they even play this game if all they do is stay in the shopping district/commons and go afk? It's awful because they're all probably 12 year olds who bully other characters when they look a certain way.They tear other people down for literally no reason and they're all the same. Can anyone who stays in Realm Wu tell me why these people have bad behavior?
Who Knows. They Just Sit There Alll day like a Bunch of Dumb Gang Members. They Think their Cool Ganging up on Weak people but Guess how they Get their Amazing Rank? Boosting! They are the Type of People that Are "Cool" in the Bad Way. Such as those Annoying Children you find In class Slacking off or Always getting Sent to Another Classroom. I heard Realm Wu is a Place where People Rant about the Game. I think they go to Realm Wu Since Moolinda Wu is a Peaceful life Teacher and They Wanna Turn All Things Peaceful into a War Zone. I thought the Life Tower in Realm Wu was the Number 1 Place to Troll but I've seen Straight Up Crowds of People in Shopping District. (Usually More then 10)

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Good thing no ones ever said anything to me om that realm because sometimes I can have quite a temper....
I would just ignore them or if you wanna have a little fun say something back! Probably not the best idea though... Lol

~Natalie lvl 84
~Natalie lvl 36