Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

read about updates . . . spell changes . . .

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Call of Khirulhu, Lu for short:

I read about the target selection and even though I thought it was a little silly, I was shocked when I used the spell this morning and when it was supposed to be giving my half of point to me, it exploded on all four wizard stations (even the empty ones) instead of just on my wizard.

I could find no relevance to it in the updates, so am thinking this is surely an error in development or an oversight. Could you please fix it? Poor ole Lu has undergone enough chopping . . . LOL

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
cardorarla on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Call of Khirulhu, Lu for short:

I read about the target selection and even though I thought it was a little silly, I was shocked when I used the spell this morning and when it was supposed to be giving my half of point to me, it exploded on all four wizard stations (even the empty ones) instead of just on my wizard.

I could find no relevance to it in the updates, so am thinking this is surely an error in development or an oversight. Could you please fix it? Poor ole Lu has undergone enough chopping . . . LOL
The spell animation got shortened because people complained it was way too long before.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I know why thye shortened it; I want to know why they have now changes it to hit ALL wiz to give half the damage instead of just the wiz that cast the spell.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
If you watch you are the only one that is healed back. No one else is