Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reached max level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
so I had just barely started wintertusk when I reached level 60, only to discover that I had maxed out. no more advanced gear to look forward to, no more new spells, no more health or mana- I can go no further, so why should I keep playing at this point? I am really disappointed that after only a month of playing the game can offer me no more advancement. i would really like to see this changed in the near future or I will not be renewing my subscription

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I had this happen twice on my Life Legendary. First time was before Celestia came out and now again. I have not even finished Celestia. I will continue on without the XP. I still get gold and drops.

To fill the time I start new wizards, craft, garden, work on my castles, level my pets, help my kids level their wizards and help my friends. There is also PvP, Pet Derby and pet hatching to fill the time.

Megan

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Amyaskew wrote:
so I had just barely started wintertusk when I reached level 60, only to discover that I had maxed out. no more advanced gear to look forward to, no more new spells, no more health or mana- I can go no further, so why should I keep playing at this point? I am really disappointed that after only a month of playing the game can offer me no more advancement. i would really like to see this changed in the near future or I will not be renewing my subscription
well, if your only goal for the game and the only reason you played was to reach the max level on one wizard, then congratulations, you won by your own standards. however, you haven't beaten the game. if they eventually raise the level cap again, you can come back, reach it, and complain that you have no reason to play again. or you can enjoy the game with your wizard in ways previously mentioned. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
When I reached max, I created another wizard and got him to max, and so on, and so on. Now that they are all maxed, I just enjoy helping others, following the new quest story lines, decorating my houses, etc.

New worlds and new spells are continually being added and KI does a pretty good job at adding them to the game, keeping it fresh.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

p.s. KI, how about 1 more character slot? please?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
For one, there are new lvl 60 gear in waterworks you can work for. Took me a while. XD