Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RE: Update Regarding 18+ Chat

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I read the original post and saw that is was locked so if this is not posted i will understand.

However, that was a great and fair decision. I like it that you are paying attention to the adults in the game (who for the most part are also the parents of other wizards) and I agree with a credit card to verify id and age appropriation. This was the way to go then and now, even with pay as you go and it should explained more clearly in the account area which is which (i get a lost there) so parents who want there kids to talk want to limit the amount said (for instance numbers) I think in the right hands open chat is AWESOME, especially when i remember not being able to say beans and rice (during a convo with a friend) the old way used worlds that had to do with the game and the worlds and only that. Cool for my son not for me.

Thanks I know you guys try hard. I appreciate it.

(now if you can just bring back elucidate -- hey i still think that spell got a bad wrap and could have been useful in many way in the game, that whole not fair attitude i read a lot here is mostly from people afraid to lose)