Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 1 spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Most of them have the same power. It is kind of a rip off because of accuracy. Can you change them.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You are given a wand when you first start Wizard101, which contains one of each 1 pip spell from each school (minus your own, but you have normal spell cards for that). By the time you upgrade from that one, you can usually find a wand that adds an extra pip in the first round - letting you progress straight to using 2-pip spells off the bat.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
1 they're rank one and really don't matter

2 if you look at them they do NOT have the same power, proportionally storm snake is much more powerful than imp

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Dude i just started a new wizard and i need to get my feelings out. cause now its happened twice

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:

2 if you look at them they do NOT have the same power, proportionally storm snake is much more powerful than imp

I am talking about 3 life death and balance. And life rank 2 has more power than deaths so um yeah

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

I am talking about 3 life death and balance. And life rank 2 has more power than deaths so um yeah
youget health back from ghoul

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
wiler5002 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

If you do the math on hit point difference before and after the life and death, death usually opens a wider gap, as for some reason you didn't add in the healing that ghoul does. Usually, when you are throwing out 2 pip spells, a ghoul will usually get the job done almost as well, and with healing, probably better than life. Now if we do a 0-pip heal then toss the two pip'er, life works out better, but....

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Ghoul does 160 and leprechaun does 155-195. Ghoul heals 80 though but you have to dived every heal in half so the pip rate works out and ghould does 200. But still 5 damage ddifference.