Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

random unicorn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
I'm going to post this as a new topic because I didn't get an answer when I replied in the Housing post (and yes, I waited several days).

Question:

Sometimes when I go home (to my wooded cottage), I see a unicorn randomly standing in the grove on the left side. When I walk up to it, there is no option to interact or anything. I thought maybe it was a mount, but I can't do anything with it, and eventually it neighs and disappears.

??

Explorer
May 06, 2010
It comes with the house as an occasional free housing item. If you don't want it "tresspassing" you can always put a housing item where it appears. Kane Hexflame lvl50 fire

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
That was a treat for people who own this house. Before there was no unicorn if I am correct. Its a nice touch on this house.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
k ya know when you live in a wooded area and you look out around or beyond then you see something wild that comes your way or at least you can see. That is what the unicorn is. Nothing more than say a dear that would live in your area if your house is in the woods. and like the deer the unicorn is basically eye candy that makes you say :huh:. Unless you live in a wooded area that you can hunt and then you can say 'mmm food" Unfortunately, the worlds of the spires have no concept of hunting permit. If there was then you would then have to pay for the hunting permit, and then the fees for taxidermist to make it a statue in which you would have to wonder why no place to turn it into food, but then why bother when no matter how real the experience you got from it, you still cant eat it.
btw if they ever do have hunting permits i want one on krokopatra so i could turn her into a statue in my front yard :-)

Delver
Apr 02, 2010