Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ran out of quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2011
Ok... so I have been doing all the quests I can find in DS and just finished with hatching the baby dragon. Now what? :? The only quests I have left are finding the stone roses and yardbirds (in Griz), and a couple of the books (in DS and Griz). I have tried running around all the areas of the world but I can't find any more quests and I don't know how to do anything more with the baby dragon. So what do I do? I know there is more since I keep reading about the new world, AND there are areas of both Griz and DS that I have not had access to yet. Can anyone help me? Tell me what to do or where to go?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Mpumamandy wrote:
Ok... so I have been doing all the quests I can find in DS and just finished with hatching the baby dragon. Now what? :? The only quests I have left are finding the stone roses and yardbirds (in Griz), and a couple of the books (in DS and Griz). I have tried running around all the areas of the world but I can't find any more quests and I don't know how to do anything more with the baby dragon. So what do I do? I know there is more since I keep reading about the new world, AND there are areas of both Griz and DS that I have not had access to yet. Can anyone help me? Tell me what to do or where to go?

Which "books" are you missing in Dragonspyre?

You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "Read the History Book" in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.

Hope this helps.

Also remember that you can go to the fansite at Wizard101Central.com, and they have complete lists / guides for each world in the Spiral that will show you the quests for whatever area you need.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you've used the hatching nest, the next step is to talk to the Ancient Matriarch again. She should send you to Mother Warwing and Mother Flamestrike, after which you'll return to the Ancient Matriarch. Then you'll be sent to Castimir Silverdrake. Mr. Silverdrake will send you to The Forum, where you can continue the storyline quests.