Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ra

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello!
I spent a few months off Wizard101 because I found I was spending so much time playing this game, it was getting in the way of my activities. So after I finished WT, I logged off for 5 months. When I logged back on a few days ago, Zafaria was out! (Much sooner than I had expected) What a great world this is! I got all the way to the Waterfront. A few things though...
1) In the Savannah, you have 4 quests in a row to defeat Fire Lion Ravagers. But there is only enough space for 2 duel circles. When I was doing the quest, it was difficult to fight them because everyone was already dueling them in EVERY realm! I did manage to defeat them though, but is there more space for duels?
2)I have seen a few wizards with the badge "Transcendent____", which I assumed is the new level cap badge. What does that mean? I know the word means, but what is the badge supposed to imply? Here is a dictionary term of the word.
Transcendent adj.1. Surpassing all others of the same kind 2. designating knowledge that is beyond the limits of experience. 3.Above & independent of the material universe 4. Designating a number not formed by the fundamental arithmetic operations.
I suppose you are going for "above all others of the same category" with this, but that means EVERYONE who reaches level 70 is better than everyone else, including those who are better than everyone else. Oh well.
It must have been hard trying to find something that could beat Legendary, and this works pretty well.
3) In Stone Town, there is a wizard trapped in a zoopark, and he asks you to ask the queen to let him out. She says she'll think it over if you reduce the noise on the streets. This leads to some other quests that lead you to the Waterfront! What happens to the wizard in the zoopark? Do we come back for him later?
4) In the Waterfront, there is a balance boss (can't remember his name)
You have to face him in order to get information. He has a cheat: if you don't do something, he uses a Ra that does 1400 damage to you! What is the thing you have to do to prevent him from using that? I'm not in a big hurry to defeat this guy, and I'm not saying he's too difficult, but it would be nice to know how to defeat him.
William Crowthistle Level 67 Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Someone has to hit him every round. It can be a big spell or a wand shot, so long as you some damage every turn. You can hit him with Scorch or Fire Elf and that will prevent him Raing for 3 turns so you can build up for a big hit.
Good luck and I hope this helps. :)

Fallon Dragoncaller: Transended Balance

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Someone has to hit him every round. It can be a big spell or a wand shot, so long as you do some damage every turn. You can hit him with Scorch or Fire Elf and that will prevent him Raing for 3 turns so you can build up for a big hit.
Good luck and I hope this helps. :)

Fallon Dragoncaller: Transended Balance

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Belloq thats his name, he is easy to beat with a group of four. For some reason when i tried to solo him he still uses ra when you attack him so a group is a better choice.