Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quick Sell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2009
Over the past few weeks I have agained an abundence of "No Auction" items both in my bank and backpack. I thought it might be faster to "Quick Sell"n these items rather than selling them in a store. I am also crafting the Celestia crafting house and when I did this I was down to only have to craft 4 more Crystal Street Lamps. I selected "All" and started unselecting thing I wanted to keep. Then I just selected hats and thought the "All" only applied to hats. So I accidently sold almosty everything in my backpack, including my best robe. However that is not the worst part. I also sold all 8 of the Star Chalices needed. Is there a way to get back items that were quick sold? And if not does anyone know a place to get sunstone?

Haley MoonHeart, Transended Thaugmature

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
I don't think there's any way to get your stuff back. You need to be really careful with the new Quick Sell, they had something like this in the test realm months ago and scrapped it. I didn't know they added it back.
Sorry you lost all those Star Chalices.
Sunstones can be found all over Celestia, and are often dropped in the Waterworks dungeon.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Yeah i'm sorry you cant get them back :( And btw sunstone drop i think in the district of the stars from any shark, (mostly the balance ones) Hope this helped. :-)

Adam stormtamer Storm (77)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
oats45 wrote:
Over the past few weeks I have agained an abundence of "No Auction" items both in my bank and backpack. I thought it might be faster to "Quick Sell"n these items rather than selling them in a store. I am also crafting the Celestia crafting house and when I did this I was down to only have to craft 4 more Crystal Street Lamps. I selected "All" and started unselecting thing I wanted to keep. Then I just selected hats and thought the "All" only applied to hats. So I accidently sold almosty everything in my backpack, including my best robe. However that is not the worst part. I also sold all 8 of the Star Chalices needed. Is there a way to get back items that were quick sold? And if not does anyone know a place to get sunstone?

Haley MoonHeart, Transended Thaugmature

As a legendary artisan who hates crafting (the irony), I'm sorry to hear that you lost all of those Star Chalices... I'd be crying, too.

That's why I don't use Quick Sell at all... either visit a vendor and unload there, or feed no-auction items to your pet (since you can't do this with reagents). When I was crafting those horrible drums in Zafaria, I took to putting ALL reagents in my shared bank, so I wouldn't accidentally sell them~ you may want to consider this, for future reference.

As for Sunstone... you can find them in Waterworks, and almost any boss in Celestia or Zafaria. Sniping in the Bazaar at odd hours, depending on your time-zone, can also prove useful... If all efforts prove futile, you can read this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Sunstone

My condolences, OP. I hope you can remake the items quickly!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness/Legendary Artisan Who Hates Crafting