Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests and Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
Ok, I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but I'm not willing to read through 140+ pages of posts to find out, so here is my question:

I've been through MANY quests. I'm currently adventuring and getting my butt whipped all over Dragonspyre, so I decided to take a break and go back through some things to complete acquiring some badges. Apparently (for me anyway) somewhere out in the Spiral is the ever elusive "Master of the Oasis" badge for completeing all the quests in Krokotopia (and I'm sure there are more like this one). Even though I have the "Hero of Krokotopia" badge this one eludes me. I've defeated Krokotopia, but apparently somewhere down the line I've missed a quest or two. How is this possible...?

So....How am I supposed to find out exactly what I've missed so I can go back and finish the quests? I don't know if you've noticed, but these worlds are EXPANSIVE!!! To even attempt to backtrack would be next to impossible and it's not like there is anyway for you to look up a running tally of your quests by world (which would be nice!) in order to figure out what you've missed. So anyone one with a solution to this problem, I'd be glad to hear an answer. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE GAME!! But being the completest person that I am I really would like to go back and finish getting all the badges. Help?? Please???

Sincerely and respectfully,

Kiera Deathshade
Master Necromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Did you get the quest in the Deck Shop? That is the one overlooked the most. If you did that quest, then try the Tomb of the Beguiler. I am a grandmaster and had never even obtained the quest until a few nights ago. As soon as I entered the dungeon it said i earned the Master of Oasis badge.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To avoid having to go through countless pages of posts, there is a "Search" function. Also, Google/Bing/Yahoo search engines work well (better, actually, since their search capacity is naturally more robust and flexible).

For example, searching Google for (with quotes) "Master of Oasis" would turn up many results, and the third or fourth would provide the likely solution to the problem.

The most likely quest you're missing is the one that starts in the Deck shop. Try there first.

If that's not it, and you don't have any open Krokotopia quests in your Quest List, you're going to have to go back and check every area. There's no other way.

I don't believe the Beguiler quest is needed to get the badge.

Also, the badge has been known to be bugged in the past. It's supposed to be fixed now.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
colagada wrote:
I don't believe the Beguiler quest is needed to get the badge.

Also, the badge has been known to be bugged in the past. It's supposed to be fixed now.

Actually you do. Master of the Oasis requires you to complete ALL quests in Krokotopia.