Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for August 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live August 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for August 29 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Aug 23, 2019 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live August 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for August 29 at 4pm CT

Thank you!
[Question]

Since it is the eleventh birthday, can you reminisce and show original sketches of the Ravenwood professors? Or perhaps “Headmistress Greyrose”?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Question: When are we going to be able to buy the Pre-Paid cards with maycast jewel on others store or online?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: In the Beastmoon Hunt, do not underestimate the power of your Team Chat! If you need help, make sure to call for it! If you need to strategize, you can do that too, and the other team won't hear!

Question: The Spiral Showcase, with it's many activities, has been very impressive so far, but some activities have so far been left out. Would it be possible to in future get points for doing other things like extracting Animus, or playing a minigame?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
[Question]
What is the highest level boss anyone has ever collected animus and made a minion card?

[Tip]
Pick up every reagent you find (you never know when it'll come in handy) and use every Silver Chest you can find.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
[Question]
Will the new lore pack spells, Ratatoskr's Spin, Thor's Hammer, and Grendel's Amends be made craftable? If so for what rank crafter and where will the recipe be found?

Community Leader
[Question]

Wizard101's 11th Birthday is coming up, how has the process of creating, developing, and applying updates changed over the years since Wizard101 was first released and are there any hints or teasers for what's to come?

[Tip]

If you are at max photos in photomancy, you can move your photos out of your Wizard101 folder and into another folder to clear up room for new photos while saving all your others.

See you guys on KI Live Day!

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
*Question:

In 2012 I believe, KI partnered with Disney Figures such as Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas and offered quests surrounding the two.

This was done particularly during the introduction of Crab Alley.

Does KI have any plans future wise to continue doing so? That is, partnering with celebrity figures to incorporate them within new quests?

*Tip:

Garden! Gardening provides excellent benefits such as gold and treasures. There's currently a gardening bonus going on which doubles rewards and gardening experience!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
My fire wizard finally caught every fish in every size
That is 603 unique fish regarding sizes.
201 unique fish x 3 sizes (whopper, regular, and small fry).
I call it my MAJOR ACCOMPFISHMENT.

My question is:

How many fisher-wizards accompfished this whopping feat?

My tip is:

For the Spiral Showcase catch-a-fish, a fast way to earn 20 points is to fish at Elephant Graveyard.
The reason for this is, aside from the sentinels there, all the fish in the ponds there are Rank 2+ and you earn the amount of points the fish rank is.
Catching a rank 2 fish earns 2 pts, rank 3 earns 3 pts.
If you go for Rank 2, you just need catch half the fish (of rank 1)!
And if you happen to catch a rank 3 fish, that's even better.

For those without access to Elephant Graveyard, try catching those speedy Stubby Shark fish found in many ponds. I prefer Northguard, Grizzleheim, and The Commons, WC.

Happy Fishing everybody!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
{Tip}

For the pet training task in the Spiral Showcase, (feed pet snacks to your pet, 20 per day/ per wizard),
Use baby pets and the lowest level snacks you have such as Level 1 Truffles and other low level snacks.
It only cost 2 energy per pet game with a baby pet and if you use low level snacks, you can train the same
pet for a lot longer before it becomes a teen. Training a teen pet only cost 4 energy per pet game, but since
you also need your precious energy for fishing too... it is best to stick with baby pets. I have found this makes my energy last longer.

Autumn WH

Defender
May 30, 2010
Tip: Make sure everyone knows the boss's cheats before join the battle and always make the jade go first so they can blade and trap the boss easier.

Question: Considering how hard Beastman fight club is, how many people have gotten the badge for 100 beastman fight club?

Defender
May 30, 2010
The Lore Keeper on Aug 24, 2019 wrote:
[Question]
Will the new lore pack spells, Ratatoskr's Spin, Thor's Hammer, and Grendel's Amends be made craftable? If so for what rank crafter and where will the recipe be found?
Sparck say in another post, that they will be come craftable sooner or later. For the rank, it will probably be what the others craftable/lore master spells are so you have be in Safraia and have finish that guy crafting quest. As where the recipe is found, it is either going be in where that Mooshu recipe guy is or the guy in Alvon or a new place

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stemogstel on Aug 25, 2019 wrote:

My question is:

My tip is:

For the Spiral Showcase catch-a-fish, a fast way to earn 20 points is to fish at Elephant Graveyard.
The reason for this is, aside from the sentinels there, all the fish in the ponds there are Rank 2+ and you earn the amount of points the fish rank is.

For those without access to Elephant Graveyard, try catching those speedy Stubby Shark fish found in many ponds. I prefer Northguard, Grizzleheim, and The Commons, WC.

Happy Fishing everybody!
Wow, Stemogstel! Congrats on your accompfishment! I will take note of your fishing tip!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
stemogstel on Aug 25, 2019 wrote:

My question is:

My tip is:

Happy Fishing everybody!
Woohoo!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know you've been working on this a while and we were talking about it when we bumped into each other in the commons a wee while back too. Well done! Defishitely a reel accompfishment

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
Question:

On the Gamestop website they are selling the Evergreen Bundle still so even thought the card is retired could I still buy it and get the code and for the code to work or is it just on the website just to be on there