Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question to anyone who can hopefully answer

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hey everyone, sun girl here, I have a question to anyone who can answer,

I have a level 93 pyromancer, she is in the floating mountains right now, my question is,

can someone tell me how long they think it will take me to get to max? admin or not

thank you for reading,

-Miranda

"if you play with fire, you will get burned"

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
It depends how many quests you do other than the story line. If you do side quests and dungeons such as: Winterbane Hall, Midnight Sun Pagoda, Five Boxes, etc. You'll be maxed in Polaris or sooner. I do side quests and a few dungeons along with the story line and I hit max before I got to the middle of Polaris.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
sun girl1122 on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
hey everyone, sun girl here, I have a question to anyone who can answer,

I have a level 93 pyromancer, she is in the floating mountains right now, my question is,

can someone tell me how long they think it will take me to get to max? admin or not

thank you for reading,

-Miranda

"if you play with fire, you will get burned"
It depends.

If you quest several hours every day, it'll probably take you a week.

If you stop at level 100 to farm Darkmoor or the gauntlets for gear, then it'll definitely take you longer. If you just continue questing instead, then you can finish much faster.

Khrysalis itself is the longest world in game, and it may take you a while to finish both parts if you do not quest as much or if you're soloing. As for Polaris, it's pretty short and easy, so you may be able to finish that world in a day if you're determined.

The level cap is going up to 120 with Mirage in two months, so if you don't quest as much now, then it'll take you longer to reach the max level depending on how lengthy Mirage is.

Hero
May 07, 2015