Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question for proffesors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
Ok, for the ones that got confused here's what am really asking, What do you proffesors and students think about the spirit schools?

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
What made you think that the elements are more important than the spirits and balance would be worthless without boosts.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Your question/observation is confusing, what do you mean "most important in game?" Keep in mind the game is by no means finished and the Elemental Tritons encountered thus far only deal with the elemental schools. There is plenty of time and worlds to engage the spirit, balance and astral schools in the future. What is it that you are really asking?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Fire, ice, and storm are not the most important schools of magic, though they are considered the primary schools of magic. Life, death, myth, and balance are just as important as the others. In fact I read a forum that asked players what they believed the best school of magic was, and a large majority of them stated that the death school was the best (and no, not all of them who said that were death students lol). I know you wanted the professor's to respond, but I had to put in my two cents :)

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Krailzec wrote:
Your question/observation is confusing, what do you mean "most important in game?" Keep in mind the game is by no means finished and the Elemental Tritons encountered thus far only deal with the elemental schools. There is plenty of time and worlds to engage the spirit, balance and astral schools in the future. What is it that you are really asking?
Am asking what professors think about life, death, amd myth am not saying the elements are more importants. (Sorry sometimes I cant find the right words to say someting.)

Survivor
May 02, 2010
Ok, am not saying that elements are more important then sprits schools am just asking for opinions is just I cant explain myself most of the time.Because am kind of shy. I almost nevr talk with people I dont know sorry.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
dolor456 wrote:
What made you think that the elements are more important than the spirits and balance would be worthless without boosts.
I never said that! Sorry its just am never find the right words to explain things!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
bome1 wrote:
I absolutely cannot believe you would be so blatantly NOOBLY to just say that Myth, Life and Death and Balance are not important. I ask how in the SPIRAL did you come up with such a ridiculous opinion?

Dude get your schools straight,

Seth B.

Whoever you're being rude to has the right to his/her opinion.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I would love to fight you in PVP, since my school is death and unimportant.. I'll show you just how unimportant death really is bwahahaha :)

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
i read this post about 5 times now lol- i don't think we understand your statement- do you think maybe you could rephrase? i don't think you are trying to be insulting of any school- but the way it was phrased isn't getting your point across..

i get lost for words too at times, so i understand, i would just like to help and don't know what you mean really

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Ok, i believe i understand what you are asking. why do your life spells boost when you hit a balance enemy? actually, it's a good thing when you boost- it means you are doing more damage to the balance enemy with your life spells. boost is the opposite of resist. hope that clears this up. i also hope that people will try to understand what others are saying before being insultive and rude. -elijah darkthorn

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
bome1 wrote:
I absolutely cannot believe you would be so blatantly NOOBLY to just say that Myth, Life and Death and Balance are not important. I ask how in the SPIRAL did you come up with such a ridiculous opinion?

Seth B.

That was rude of you to respond in that manner. And seriously? "NOOBLY". Wow, real creative.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
ArwenStarr wrote:
bome1 wrote:

Seth B.

That was rude of you to respond in that manner. And seriously? "NOOBLY". Wow, real creative.

Sry I know it came across that way but I didn't mean any rudeness by that post. I have a tendency to not think straight when I'm angry with someone. Not you posters!

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
bome1 wrote:

Seth B.

JSYK I'm over this too!

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
colagada wrote:
bome1 wrote:

Seth B.

Not trying to be rude if it came across that way. Sorry guys!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
bome1 wrote:
colagada wrote:
bome1 wrote:
I absolutely cannot believe you would be so blatantly NOOBLY to just say that Myth, Life and Death and Balance are not important. I ask how in the SPIRAL did you come up with such a ridiculous opinion? Dude get your schools straight, Seth B.
Not trying to be rude if it came across that way. Sorry guys!
i think it did come off that way. maybe it was the caps. in any case, i don't think i've seen this person post again since, as they said later, they are kind of shy which often is accompanied by a low self confidence. the negative replies such as they received from their post could make them afraid to post again. please just keep this in mind for future replies. hopefully the original porter will read your apology and accept it, though, as we all have our days where we are frustrated and our posts may come off with a little more bite than intended. anyway, keep posting and have fun! -etherchaos