Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for proffeser Wu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
I have always wondered about your feelings on being the only cow teacher. all the other teachers are human. Do you feel different then all the other teachers? Or do you like being the only cow. Do you sometimes wish there was another cow teacher? please write back with you answers.

My wizard is lauren skygem, level 40

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Layla1331baghai wrote:
I have always wondered about your feelings on being the only cow teacher. all the other teachers are human. Do you feel different then all the other teachers? Or do you like being the only cow. Do you sometimes wish there was another cow teacher? please write back with you answers.

My wizard is lauren skygem, level 40

Oh my. All of the other teachers aren't human. What about Professor Balestrom (a frog, I think?), and Mr. Arthur Wethersfield, Instructor of Balance (a dog), and Alhazred, Balance Teacher (a Krok?).

I don't think she minds being a cow. That would be like me asking you, "how do you feel being a human?". That's another thing that makes this world so great. You can be whatever or whomever and it's okay.

Jennifer Goldenheart

Developer
What a thoughtful question, Wizard SkyGem.

You know, I've never felt any bad feelings or ill will from anyone on the Ravenwood faculty. Wizards are a bit of an odd bunch and each Professor is unique in their own way, but we are all united by our passion for knowledge. Sometimes I miss my home, but I appreciate that Headmaster Ambrose chooses the best teachers. I wouldn't want him to hire someone from MooShu just so I have someone to reminisce with.

Back to your wizard studies now!
:)

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Isn't Prof. Wu MooShuese? To me, it sounds better than just calling her a cow.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
MoolindaWu wrote:
What a thoughtful question, Wizard SkyGem.

You know, I've never felt any bad feelings or ill will from anyone on the Ravenwood faculty. Wizards are a bit of an odd bunch and each Professor is unique in their own way, but we are all united by our passion for knowledge. Sometimes I miss my home, but I appreciate that Headmaster Ambrose chooses the best teachers. I wouldn't want him to hire someone from MooShu just so I have someone to reminisce with.

Back to your wizard studies now!
:)

Besides molinda is the nicest teacher around

Seth crowmask lvl. 16 balance