Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good level to play to in order to get a good feel for a class and see if you like it would be. I am having trouble deciding on classes of wizards. I started with , and had issues getting gear to her level so I nuked her and made her . She is now just entering Krokotopia. For my second Wizard, I have , who is level 100, and in the Hive. I also have a who is almost through with Krokotopia, and an ,, and who are still in Wizard City, but have been contemplating making a again, but not sure which of the new wizards to nuke to replace with that one. Don't want to give up a possibly good wizard. Any suggestions?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a good level to play to in order to get a good feel for a class and see if you like it would be. I am having trouble deciding on classes of wizards. I started with , and had issues getting gear to her level so I nuked her and made her . She is now just entering Krokotopia. For my second Wizard, I have , who is level 100, and in the Hive. I also have a who is almost through with Krokotopia, and an ,, and who are still in Wizard City, but have been contemplating making a again, but not sure which of the new wizards to nuke to replace with that one. Don't want to give up a possibly good wizard. Any suggestions?
I usually give a school around level 40-45 to know if it's going to be an easy go or am I just going to have to figure this out or abracadabra.

Mary

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Okay, thanks. Yeah, I didn't want to cut off a possibly good wiz too soon!

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Storm must stay. Myth is awesome. That leaves Fire, Ice, Death, and Life. Death almost done wih KT. Life just got in KT. Only Fire and Ice left. I say rid Fire or make another account, or pray we get a seventh slot for charecters.